Slow living is the new way to live the old way. Purposeful. Fulfilling. Intentional. With ease.
In today’s episode, I chat with Rachelle Glendon from How to Live Slow – a Youtube channel (and soon to be podcast) designed to help modern mums find the antidote to overwhelm and instead create the intentionally slower family life of their dreams. Rachelle is a qualified life coach, reformed busy-holic and mum to 2 boys. She’s obsessed with personal transformation and believes that slowing down is as easy, and as hard, as making different choices and creating new habits.
- What is slow living?
- Working ourselves to the bone
- Structured vs unstructured time
- Letting things come to you naturally
- How technology is impacting our ability to disconnect and live slow
- Making active, disciplined choices
- Self care in slow living
- Tips for busy women who want to embrace slower living
- Why you feel more relaxed and less overwhelmed on holidays
- Our parents and grandparents lived the original slow living life
Links mentioned in this episode…
How to Live Slow – www.instagram.com/howtoliveslow
How to Live Slow YOU TUBE – www.youtube.com
The Time Creator Community – www.facebook.com/groups/timecreatorcommunity
The Time Creator Planner – www.tashguthrie.com.au/the-time-creator