This website, www.tashguthrie.com.au (“my website”), is owned and operated by me, Natasha Guthrie. I am Tash! A mum, partner, business owner, primary school teacher, work/life blend enthusiast and a lover of wine! I hold a Bachelor of Education and many years of experience owning and operating my own businesses and engaging with people from all walks of life. I am not a lawyer or an accountant or a financial planner. I bring life experience to my website including my blog, products and coaching programs, and a sound knowledge of the way in which you can create more time.
I am an advocate for sharing our life experiences and exchanging information in the hope that it will assist and benefit other women in the process.The information that I provide and share on my website is my way of facilitating that exchange of information.
3. The experiences and information shared on my website are personal to me and/or of a general nature only. I am not providing legal or financial advice or any professional advice that is outside my area of expertise and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances. Where observations or commentary are offered on my website, individual application and relevance may vary significantly given your particular individual circumstances. When you require specific advice for your individual circumstances, you should consult an expert disclosing all relevant matters. I endeavour to assist in areas where I have expertise and/or experience, but I do not accept responsibility for advice that you may require but that I cannot provide, such as legal and financial advice. I do not provide legal or financial advice and nothing said or done on my website should be construed as such advice.
4. My website, including the products and services that I offer, including products and services free of charge, can cover a broad range of time management and related topics. By accessing my advice, services and products (including free products) and/or purchasing my products and/or services, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that I offer no representations, warranties or guarantees, verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, educational outcomes, personal growth, client numbers, work/life harmony or results of any kind. Your use of any information or materials is at your own risk, for which I will not be liable.
5. When addressing financial matters in any of my website posts or blogs, videos, newsletters, coaching, provision of my services or other content, I have taken every effort to ensure that I accurately represent my services and their ability to improve your life. However, I do not guarantee that you will have positive results and outcomes or earn any money using my ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on my website or online community is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings. I am simply providing you with information and experiences that have been successful for me and/or my clients.
6. I give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission, nor any warranties regarding accuracy, adequacy, validity or completeness of materials on my website and you should use your own care and skill when assessing and using it. I will not be liable for omissions, errors or delays in this information or any injuries, losses or damages arising from its use or display. I give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information and my suggestions without obtaining independent advice.
7. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice and at my sole discretion.
9. I do not guarantee that my website will be free from viruses, or that access to my website will be uninterrupted.
10. I do not warrant that I will continue to make my website, online community, services or products available. I reserve the right at any time to stop providing products and services, to impose or alter fees and/or use alternative products and/or services.
Case Studies and Testimonials
11. Case studies and testimonials may be on my website. Any results and examples provided through case studies and testimonials on my website are real-life, exceptional results, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The success of each individual will depend on, amongst other things, his or her desire, dedication, background, professional skill, service, effort and motivation to work and follow advice and strategies provided. I do not guarantee that you will duplicate the results of an individual that I may write about in a case study or have submit a testimonial.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
12. The copyright for the content on my website is owned or licensed by me and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth) and by other copyright laws in Australia. All custom graphics, icons (excluding social media icons) or other items that appear on my website are owned by me and protected by copyright laws.
13. You are permitted to download a copy of any unlocked documents to your computer and to print any document direct from my website or from an email that I send to you for your personal use provided you do not delete or change any copyright symbol or other proprietary notice. Your use of my content in any other way infringes my intellectual property rights.
14. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on my website without my prior written permission. In this regard, reference is made to permission granted in Clause 13 above and also to Clauses 19 and 20 below.
15. You use and access of documents and information on my website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. It also does not permit you to mirror my website and/or the information and experiences that I provide without my prior written permission. I reserve the right to serve you with notice if I become aware of your mirroring of my website.
16. My website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and I take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by any linked website. Unless expressly stated, any link on my website to another website does not imply my endorsement, support or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
17. I may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by me to the operator such as writing a blog post for a linked website.
18. Further, I make no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked sites or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
19. I love it when my website users and visitors are excited about my blog posts, and want to share them on their own blog or social media. I only ask that if you do share my content on your blog or on social media, you share an excerpt and a link and not the entire post. Full and clear credit must be given to me with a link back to the original content.
20. Linking to any other page of my website is also permitted, without my express written permission. However, again, full and clear credit must be given to me and a link provided to my website where content is displayed.
21. You hereby agree not to post a link to my website when such link is accompanied by derogatory or negative comment. I reserve all of my rights in relation to a breach of this condition.
22. I love writing and I am able to contribute towards blogs. Please contact me to discuss my terms if you are interested in having me guest blog for your website.
Limitation of Liability
24. To the full extent permitted by law, my liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the product or service.
25. By accessing my website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of the website.
Last Updated: June 10, 2020