Have you ever lost your mojo? You know, the little piece of motivation that has your soaring the highest of heights and kicking goals?
I get it. I lose mine from time to time too. It’s a funny thing how life and work and motherhood can totally suck the life out of your energy.
But don’t despair. I have some great tips that will support you when you’ve lost your mojo. Simple things that will help get you back on track with minimal effort.
I’ve got you!
- How we lose our mojo and why
- Ways to support yourself when you feel you’ve lost your mojo
- Setting routines for yourself and your family
- Considering your future self
- The trick to knowing what to do when you don’t know where to start
- Losing our mojo is a signal (1:57)
- What we should stop and ask ourselves when we lose our mojo (2:12)
- My laundry routine (4:11)
- Routines for children (7:05)
- Traveling home routines (8:33)
- Planning your next 24 hours and your schedule (9:55)
- Considering your future self (11:00)
- The next best thing you can do right now (12:40)
Links mentioned in this episode
- Join the Facebook community – facebook.com/groups/timecreatorcommunity